This is maybe the most ambitious Open-Source Project of all time for CD-i… The most important of all…
If we manage to accomplish CD-izi authoring tool project, we will be able to bring new programmers to develop new homebrew CD-i titles!
The objective is to give to any interested developer the opportunity to use it as simplest as possible.
– Windows 7/8/10 compatible.
– Ready assets (drag & drop).
– Much easier than Balboa libraries.
– No professional CD-i player needed.
– Easy layout and intuitive functions.
– Output directly testable on a CD-i emulator (no disc burning needed).
– Updatable software (no new download required).
To participate on this project, use the Official Forum Section and leave there all your ideas and thoughts. You can also send e-mails for a more private contact.
The page will be updated with all the new contributions that we think CD-izi will need.