Share on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Telegram by simply clicking on it.
Why we took so long to add it on our website?
We want to preserve the privacy of all our visitors and members, so there is no tracking or cookies from the worldwide companies to monitor your visits here. Your privacy is very important for us, and no one need to know where you use to go on internet.
Like what use to happen on other websites that use the normal sharing buttons, even if you don’t click on “share it”, just by visiting the sites, you are being monitored by the different social websites.
Here this is not happening! Tracking and cookies free! We took a while to find the best.
If you share on the main page of the site, you will always share the main page, and not the specific post.
So, to share the post you want, please 1st click on the news, and then, share it!
Help us to spread the good word!
With the very sensible situation our world is facing, it is not enough giving more advices.
If you have the possibility to work from home, please stay home.
Wash your hands and face frequently, avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose without a disinfected hands.
Be even more careful if you are asthmatic!
If you have grandpa’s or old parents, they are also a risky group.
If you feel fever, difficulty to breathe, cough, avoid people and call your doctor our your country health emergency system.
– The coronavirus is 400 to 500 Nano meters, so most masks may bloc it.
– If someone infected sneeze at 3 meters of you, the virus will fall to the floor until touch you.
– When the virus is on metallic superficies, it will be stay alive for around 12 hours.
– It can stay alive on clothes for around 6 to 12 hours. Your habitual detergent can kill it. If it is clothes that can not go to the machine, put them in the sun light for some hours.
– In our body, the virus will travel through the humidity of our noose and mouth. It will go down to our trachea and install into our lungs, causing pneumonia. This part can take 5 to 6 days.
– Pneumonia will give you high level of fever and difficulties to breathe but you will not feel the usual cold feeling of the fever.
HOW TO AVOID (OR TRY TO):
– The transmission is mostly due to direct contact, touching material, tissues, or people. WHASH YOUR HANDS!
– The virus will die after approximately 10 minutes in your hands (due to the body heat), but in 10 minutes a lot of things can happen, like touching our eyes, mouth and noose. WHASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY!
– You can use mouthwash liquid, to minimize the quantity in your mouth. This way you can remove it or kill it before it can access inside your body.
– Clean your laptop and desktop keys, clean your cell phone, Android, etc..
– The car’s steering wheel also need to be cleaned as your gear box handle.
– Drink water, avoid letting your trachea stay dry. Drink water frequently, this way it will not go to the lungs and the gastric acid of the stomach to kill him.
FOR YOUR, YOUR FAMILLY, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, WHASH YOUR HANDS AND STAY AT HOME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
This world pandemic situation may stay for some more months, WE CAN NOT TAKE THOSE ADVISES AS USELESS.
Countries are spending millions and millions to try to stop it, and we know how much they love money…
Stay safe, play some games at home!
Use your CD-i to watch movies, play games, keep you children playing kids games… a lot of things to do to be entertained with!
Today is MAR10 Day!
What the hell are you saying Omegalfa? Mario day? Why today and not yesterday or tomorrow?
Easy answer…. today is March, day 10th.
Write the beginning of Mario and end it with the number of the month’s day, 10. You will get MAR10 = MARIO, so all March 10th, are Mario’s Day! 😛
To celebrate this day I can resist in sharing this great review from my friend Flbond who wrote an amazing read on The Well Red Mage website.